3M Speedglas Welding Helmet 9100 FX Air upgrade kit 9100X - 549015
Adflo unit not included
- Upgrade kit with 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet 9100 FX-Air, 9100X welding filter, breathing tube and carry bag
- Side windows (shade 5) can help widen the field of vision
- 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Filter 9100X offers variable dark shades of 5, 8, and 9-13 for most types of arc welding
- Welding filter viewing area: 54 mm x 107 mm
- Protective visor viewing area: 170 mm x 100 mm
- Delay settings allow you to extend the recovery delay of the welding filter from dark to light, according to welding method
- Light-to-dark switching time of 0.1 ms
- To be combined with 3M™ Adflo™ Powered air Respirator or 3M™ Versaflo™ Supplied Air Regulator V-500E
3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet 9100 FX-Air Upgrade Kit, 549015 comes with the welding helmet 9100 FX-Air, welding filter 9100X, self-adjusting QRS breathing tube and carry bag. The kit allows users to upgrade their existing 3M™ Adflo™ Powered Air Respirator or 3M™ Versaflo™ Supplied Air Regulator System.
Upgrade your current 3M™ Adflo™ Powered Air Respirator or 3M™ Versaflo™ Supplied Air Regulator System with 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet 9100 FX-Air Upgrade Kit, 549015. Our welding helmet has a flip-up welding filter 9100X (54 mm x 107 mm) with a wide, clear (170 mm x 100 mm) visor beneath that’s excellent for precision grinding in low-light conditions. It features side windows (shade 5 filters) which can help widen your field of vision when wearing the helmet in the down position. 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Filter Series 9100 continues our tradition of outstanding optical quality, including uniform shading and minimal distortion across the entire filter viewing area. The welding filter 9100X has seven variable dark shades (5, 8 and 9-13) for most types of arc welding and a viewing area of 54 mm x 107 mm, made for the professional welder. The delay function sets the welding filter dark-to-light opening time, and it’s possible to lock-in any shade, e.g. in light state 3 when grinding. It has a switching time (light-dark) of 0.1 ms, and the sensitivity of the arc detection can be adjusted for reliable switching. The tack welding comfort mode may help reduce eye fatigue as the welding filter uses an intermediate shade 5 light state to help minimize eye strain during extended tack welding applications. If an arc is not struck within 2 seconds the welding filter will switch back to its normal light state (shade 3). The welding helmet upgrade kit includes self-adjusting QRS breathing tube and can be combined with 3M™ Adflo™ Powered Air Respirator or 3M™ Versaflo™ Supplied Air Regulator V-500E for effective, reliable respiratory protection.