We assembled the perfect setup for highly efficient multi-process welding of carbon steels and the most typical stainless steels and aluminum alloys. See how to save energy, time, and money by raising the productivity and quality of welding to an entirely new level.
TOP QUALITY PULSE WELDING FOR VERSATILE NEEDS
Specifically designed for demanding workshop use, this software setup offers both pulse and double pulse MIG welding capability for various materials, covering a vast number of applications. Whether used in manufacturing thick materials or sheet metal, this setup is ready to raise pulse welding to a whole new level.
IMPROVED EFFICIENCY, HIGHER PRODUCTIVITY
The FastMig X Regular setup for robust workshop use enables you to save time, money, and energy. The MagTrac's welding carriage compatibility enables welding speeds up to five times faster compared to fully manual welding. Savings in energy use can reach up to 40 % due to our inverter technology alone, while welding with 25 % lower heat input means fewer deformations and less time consuming straightening work. The smooth welding process with less spatter equals less grinding and therefore lower repair costs. This is the perfect setup for higher productivity.
FAST, FOCUSED WELDING WITH FEWER DEFECTS
See stable, focused, and reliable welding at its finest. The use of the WiseFusion function for synergic MIG/MAG and pulsed arc welding keeps the welding arc focused, making it easier to weld in all positions. Exact arc voltage measurement enables the welder to easily maintain welding parameters inside WPS tolerances. The high energy density of the arc is the basis for more profitable, less time-consuming welding.
Boost your efficiency by utilizing up to 30 % faster travel speeds with WiseFusion
LOWER HEAT INPUT
Reduce distortion and time consuming straightening work and improve the impact toughness of high strength steels with WiseFusion
BEST REACH ON THE MARKET
Distance and access will no longer be a problem with the SuperSnake subfeeder accessory
- Kemppi ARC System 3 compatibility: easy and exact production and quality management
- Save filler metal – the high energy density of the arc allows narrower grooves to be used with WiseFusion
- More efficient welding - utilize up to 30 % faster travel speeds with WiseFusion
- Up to 25 % lower heat input, fewer deformations, and less straightening work with WiseFusion
- Less spatter equals fewer repairs and lower post-welding costs
- Light mechanization enabled with MagTrac welding carriage compatibility: up to 5 times faster than fully manual welding
- Easy to keep welding parameters inside WPS tolerances with the arc voltage measurement
- Focused arc with WiseFusion – smaller weld pool size – easier to weld in all positions
- SuperSnake subfeeder offers the best reach on the market, up to 30 m
- Inverter technology alone can save up to 40 % of energy