3M™ PELTOR™ Electronic Earplug, EEP-100 EU
- Helps protect hearing from sudden loud (impulse) noises
- Level-dependent function (for situational awareness)
- Intuitive one-button operation
- Li-ion batteries provide up to 16 hours of continuous operation
- Can be recharged via a micro B USB port on the pocket-sized storage case
- Charging can take place using a computer or wall socket
- Multiple types and sizes of replaceable eartips available to help ensure comfortable fit
- Small, lightweight design, compatible with most head-borne 3M Personal Safety Equipment products
3M™ PELTOR™ Electronic Earplugs have an intuitive one-button operation that turns the earplugs on, off and selects volume settings. They’re powered by Li-ion batteries, which can be charged via a micro B USB charging port on the pocket-sized storage case, incorporating an easily visible charging status indicator. Charging can take place using a computer or wall socket. Multiple types and sizes of replaceable eartips are available, designed to fit most ear canals.
Protect your hearing from sudden loud (impulse) noises, without losing the ability to hear ambient sounds below 82 dB, with 3M™ PELTOR™ Electronic Earplugs. With this advanced technology, you can now easily communicate with people nearby, as well as hearing ambient sounds from the surrounding environment, without compromising your hearing protection. These earplugs are simple to use too, as a single button turns the earplugs on, off and selects low, normal or high-volume settings. Li-ion batteries provide up to 16 hours of continuous operation, while a micro B USB charging port on the pocket-sized storage case makes recharging simple. Battery charge time is approximately 180 minutes, from a computer or wall socket. The earplugs case has a clear lid that makes the charging status indicator easy to see, while a rubber sealing ring around the case helps to protect the earplugs in wet and dirty environments. The case’s waterproof rating complies with IP54 (with cover and USB port closed), while the signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) of 3M™ PELTOR™ Electronic Earplugs meets PPE directive 89/686/EEC. Multiple types and sizes of replaceable eartips are available to help ensure a comfortable fit. The small, lightweight design also supports wearer comfort, as well as enabling use with most head-borne 3M Personal Safety Equipment (PPE) products, such as helmets and face shields.
No reviews have been left for this product, be the first to leave a review