ESAB SENTINEL A60
Sentinel A60 welding helmet is taking your welding to the next level with a huge panoramic view and perfect 1/1/1/1 EN optical clarity. Now youll have an even wider view of the weld pool without any distortion.
The re engineered auto-darkening filter (ADF) features a new OpTCS broad-spectrum light control technology from ESAB. This delivers an enhanced True Colour view with reduced eye fatigue for the most demanding days on the job. New 0.5 increment shade adjustments give you more precise control of your view.
The signature shell design of Sentinel, fully-adjustable Halo headgear, and external grind mode button complete the most comfortable, highest performance helmet ESAB has ever produced.
- ADF viewing area: 118 x 71 mm (4.65 x 2.80 in.) and intuitive internal ADF controls including sensitivity and delay
- Shade range: DIN 3/513, adjustable in 0.5 increments and ADF a shade lock setting
- ESAB OpTCS True Colour Lens Technology
- On-board memory for up to 9 settings
- Arc sensors: 4
- Fast switching time of 0.08 millisecond
- Replaceable CR2450 battery
- Low battery, grind mode and shade lock LEDs
- Oxy Fuel Cutting
- Plasma Cutting
- Welding, GMAW (MIG/MAG)
- Welding, GTAW (TIG)
- Welding, PAW -Plasma Arc Welding
- Welding, SMAW/MMA (Stick)
No reviews have been left for this product, be the
first to leave a review