Kemppi Minarc Evo 180 Arc Welder, 230v
Kemppi Minarc Evo 180 Arc Welder, 230vThe new Minarc Evo 180 has all the power you need for serious MMA maintenance welding. Large voltage reserves and automatic arc force control provide excellent arc stability in all welding positions and for a wide range of electrode types, making sure you get first class welding results every time, even with 4mm electrodes. The highly portable 5.8kg machine delivers 170 amps maximum output current for MMA welding at 30% duty cycle and 180 amps for DC Tig welding at 35% duty cycle. The Minarc Evo 180 is also suitable for DC Lift Tig Welding with the optional TTM 15V Torch.
Minarc Evo 180 includes power factor correction (PFC) technology, giving astonishing energy efficiency and maximum welding power in any 1-phase, 230-volt,16 A or 10 A industrial power network. It can also be used with generator power supply, even with extra-long extension cables of more than 100 metres long. These qualities and its light weight make it easy to use in all kinds of welding jobs in all kinds of places.
- More power than the Minarc Evo 150 in both MMA and TIG
- Portable and lightweight for workshop and site use
- Suitable for power generators and for long welding cables
- Reliable and easy to use with digital display
- Meters allow accurate current setting
- Optional Lift Tig Torch and Remote Control
- Suitable for all MMA Electrodes
Own this product? Let us know what you think.