3M Versaflo M-307 Helmet
- Highly versatile, integrated protection from a range of respiratory, head, eye, and face hazards
- Lightweight, compact and well-balanced helmet providing head protection approved according to EN397
- Fully-adjustable suspension that includes textile harness for optimal fit and weight distribution
- Deflector allows users to direct the airflow inside the headtop for increased control and comfort
- Visor design combines good peripheral and downward vision with good optical clarity
- Coated polycarbonate visor provides added chemical and scratch resistance
- Can be used with a range of 3M™ Peltor™ hearing protection including an in-built microphone for ease of communication
- Easy to maintain with spare parts and accessories that are quick, easy and intuitive to replace
- Easy To Maintain - Spare parts and accessories are quick, easy and intuitive to replace
The 3M™ Versaflo™ M-307 Helmet offers respiratory, eye (EN166 Medium Impact) and face protection as well as head protection (EN397), essential for areas where hard hats are mandatory. M-307 features a flame resistant faceseal for applications with hot particles.
Get highly versatile, integrated protection from a range of respiratory, face, and eye hazards with 3M™ Versaflo™ Helmet M-307. It features a flame-resistant polyester faceseal for applications with sparks and hot particles. Our helmet is lightweight, compact and well-balanced with fully-adjustable suspension that includes a textile harness for correct fit and weight distribution. For increased control and comfort the user can adjust the deflector to direct the airflow inside the headtop. The visor offers good peripheral and downward vision, with coated polycarbonate for added scratch and chemical resistance. Our helmet provides head protection approved to EN397, making it a suitable option for construction sites where respiratory protection is needed. It meets the highest respiratory performance requirements (TH3) for this type of product when used with specific 3M™ Air Delivery Units, and it’s easy to maintain with spare parts and accessories that are quick, easy and intuitive to replace. Can be used with a range of 3M™ Peltor™ hearing protection including an in-built microphone for ease of communication.
No reviews have been left for this product, be the first to leave a review